Hello lovely followers!
As I am sure most of you will know that we are ‘bang-slap’ in the middle of festival season. Millions of us tuned in to watch Glastonbury come to a close, but have no fear as there are plenty more festivals to come our way this summer. Our devoted fashion magazines are continuously producing celebrity festival favourites, to keep us informed with ‘who wore what best’. So let’s talk festival fashion!
I am excited to announce, that the beautiful lingerie brand known as Affinitas & Parfait, have been brought to us by the underwear angels, with their lovely ‘Packaged Panties’. Affinitas & Parfait are an up-and-coming lingerie brand for the UK, dedicated to bringing women beautifully crafted underwear that offers sexy pieces whilst producing full support – all at incredibly reasonable prices. As a brand who are constantly updating their look and staying on trend, you must keep an eye out for them.
Whether you are glamping it up or living the dirty life for a festival this year, It’s important that you pack lightly and ONLY include your best essentials, so Affinitas & Parfait’s ‘Packaged Panties’ are perfect for the occasion. The cute panties come in a unique ‘one size fits all’ for sizes 8-16 which I think is genius, excluding no one. For those who enjoy keeping their possessions as clean as possible at their favourite festivals (like myself) , the Packaged Panties are perfect, coming in a compact pillowcase box sized at 4”x4”. The lightweight design means you can literally take your panties everywhere this summer, popping them straight into your festival backpack. The panties consist of three briefs in both hipster and thong styles – adding great versatility for your festival wardrobe ladies! The pretty packs come in various assortments of polka dot & animal prints or block brights & neutrals. At an RRP of £20.00, there is no excuse not to carry them around with you. Keeping your undies clean and transportable has never been so easy!
The thing that I personally love about the Packaged Panties, is the breathable mesh material, as it allows you to stay fresh for longer – a crucial aspect when you’re battling the hygiene demons at any muddy festival.
Check out my list of essentials to stay ‘Festival Chic’ this summer!
1) This Topshop Kimono is the ultimate cover up for the summer. It’s versatility means that it’s easy to throw on with any festival outfit to provide a ‘hippy’ feel – plus the print is gorgeous!
2) I’m in love with this popcorn yellow rucksack from Coggles. This bag is fab for adding a splash of colour to your outfit. Think ‘Primary colours’ this summer!
3) These simple and funky sunglasses are from 80s purple.
4) Everyone loves a crop-top at the moment – Add some crotchet and you’re bang on trend with this top from Awwdore.
5) A must have for any festival are denim hot pants. I love how authentic these ones are from One Teaspoon.
6) You CANNOT be without these cute Packaged Panties for your festival. Take them anywhere and you’ll feel gorgeous underneath your daily ensemble – from Affinitas & Parfait. (Seen here in the neutral colours).
7) A staple pair of Hunter wellies will see you through whatever the weather.
8) Finally, you can’t forget freshness and protection with some dry shampoo and sun cream!